The Woman's Club Spokane is both a nonprofit service organization and a community gathering place. For more than 112 years, we have been focused on improving the lives of women and families. We are a non-partisan, non-sectarian organization for adults of all ages and backgrounds. We invite all to become involved to support the community and our nonprofit mission.
Choose Your Membership Plan
Membership50$Valid for one year
- Build connections and friendships.
- Volunteer for one event or committee.
- Participate in Club events and meetings
- Volunteer for projects and committees
- Direct the future of the WCS through voting rights
- Membership in GFWC
- Rental discount
Affiliate250$Valid for one year
- A supporting level for businesses and organizations
- Includes recognition on website
- Payment can be used towards a rental at the Club
- For more info email: email@example.com
Supporting Member100$Valid for one year
- Club membership included
- Not required to vote or volunteer
- Will receive Club communication
- Invited to join in events and activities
Fill Out The Membership Form
AFTER YOU PAY:
Fill out the membership application and email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Print out the membership application and mail it to:
The Woman's Club of Spokane
1428 W 9th Ave.
Spokane, WA 99204
If you are renewing and your membership has not lapsed, you are not required to fill out the application again.
Welcome to the Club!
The Woman's Club offers many volunteer opportunities and events that are geared towards enriching the community and members alike.
Check out our events page to see what's coming up or ask one of our wonderful Board Members for more information.
Thank you for joining and welcome to the Club!
Questions? Email us at: email@example.com
Bylaws and Founding Documents
The Woman's Club of Spokane (aka Spokane Woman's Club), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) volunteer organization, is committed to helping make our community a better place for women and their families. Founded in 1907, the club is affiliated with the General Federation of Women's Clubs (GFWC).
If you are new member, take a few minutes to explore these historical documents as well as our current bylaws, which evolve to meet changing needs.